Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Client reading & a message for 12/21/12

Today while doing a reading for a client,
I pulled this pair of cards.
Immediately I heard the following :

 
The winter solstice will be a time of change brought about by astrological alignment. Look to the sky.

 
Then I realized the world is number 21.

Now, I don't put much stock in the whole 12/21 thing.
The world certainly is not going to end, at least that's My opinion!
Something is up - perhaps literally.
The message may be to simply look at the night sky &
Be treated to a wondrous display.
Perhaps 12/21/12,
The Winter Solstice will be a time of change.
I'm not sure what is to come,
But I am sure I will be looking up at the night sky
This Solstice Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.etsy.com/shop/IntuitiveGoddess