Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Devotion to Hecate

Hecate/Isis/Aset
I am your daughter
Devotee
Priestess
In saffron & midnight sky
I kneel before The Great Mother
Three candles burn upon Her altar

Three stones I do wear
The stone of the Dark Mother
She who protects
The stone of Her Lifeblood
She who creates
The stone of Her Moon
She who is the light guiding our path

I am your priestess
I ask that I may walk the path of the ancient ones
Wise Ones
Priestesses who came before me
I ask that I may serve you with honor
To remain humble in thy service
I am your voice
For those who seek your guidance
I listen with my heart
To hear your words

For I am your daughter
Devotee
Priestess
Seer
Hecate/Isis/Aset

2 comments:

  1. That was so moving. Thank you for sharing it with us.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. "In saffron & midnight sky / I kneel" -- beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

http://www.etsy.com/shop/IntuitiveGoddess