Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Goddess Trumps Tarot

Humility is acknowledging something far greater then ourselves.

I believe in The Goddess,
The Great Mother.
Make that - I acknowledge the Goddess.
There is no doubt in that statement.
I know the Divine Feminine exists.

Yesterday, Standing in My kitchen when
suddenly I hear "Seahawks".
Now I have NO interest in football.
I may get caught up in the excitement of a local
team making it, but in all reality - I just don't care.
So I asked My partner, "Who is in the Superbowl?"
Sure enough - Seahawks.
Naturally I told him.  I don't think He was impressed,lol.
I'm not sure why I thought this was at all important
but I posted it.

By now, You know the Seahawks won. Kind of a blowout.
I can across all sorts of post from people using Tarot.
People using Tarot to pick the winner. A few got it right.
Most didn't.
About now, You may be wondering
WHY I'm even mentioning this.
If You're a Tarot Reader you may be feeling annoyance.
Please don't.
I do have a point. It's not about ego either.

Spirit. The Divine.
We can pull all the cards We want.
We can toss Runes, Shells.
We can read Tea leaves.
The bottom line is, the Truth comes from
The Divine.
The Goddess. God. The Sacred.
Isis. Hecate. Buddha.
However you recognize the Divine.
It is that connection that provides the truth.

When I post a message and it comes
to fruition,  I get excited. Elated.
Not because of My own ego, as some
mistakenly believe.
It is a confirmation of The Divine.
The Sacred Feminine.
I will shout it.
I will continue to spread the word of
The Great Mother Goddess.

Tarot, or any other form of Divination
Is nothing without Spirit.
To quote Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland -
'You're nothing but a pack of cards!'
In Your heart, if You believe in The Sacred Feminine
You know this truth
:

Goddess Trumps Tarot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.etsy.com/shop/IntuitiveGoddess