Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Speaking Your Truth

Last night while meditating I received a message that
I was on the fence about sharing.
The message did say, "Tell the people"..
Mulling it about with My friend, She asked,
" Why do you think You should put it out there?"

The short answer - During My meditation I asked
The Goddess what She wanted of me. What I am to do
to continue to spread her word, To build a safe community
to Honor and acknowledge HER.
What I got was a surprise to me.

Telling My friend & Sister this,
Her response was to put it out there.
Now everyone that knows me , knows I am a Witch, or wise woman -
whichever you prefer.
I don't hide it. But neither do I flaunt it.
When clients come to me, I never push my Spiritual
beliefs,
As I believe each of Us sees Spirit in a way We can relate.
That doesn't mean hiding or sugar coating My beliefs.

Jacques words, wise indeed -
I share them here:
People don't want to question their long-held beliefs,
unless they're clubbed over the head with something different.
Its silly really. They think by changing their view of spirituality,
that makes them wrong in the past. Not so.
NOT knowing something, then learning about it is Growing
and has nothing to do with being wrong.
Maybe, just maybe, She's trying to raise awareness of Herself
by showing that Heavenly/Angelic/
Spiritual messages
can come from a source that others have not considered before now
(they all don't come from "God").
And the only way to do that is to put the information out there,
so that when the message proves true people will stop to consider.
Once they do that, they might start asking questions.
In the meantime, some of us end up looking like kooks.
I've finally gotten to the point where I can usually get my ego out of the equation.
It doesn't matter what anyone thinks of me personally.
It only matters that people Connect in a way that best serves Her and them.
Its true that change is constant.
However its also true that change frequently occurs at a rate slower than molasses in January. It all takes time. ;)


Thank You Jacque, for reminding me what is important here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.etsy.com/shop/IntuitiveGoddess