Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Letting go under a Scorpio Moon


Last night while doing some Spiritual work,
My focus kept drifting away from "Intention"
towards some negative thoughts.
Time & again I would move My thoughts
back to Thankfulness and the positive but
the negative found it's way back in.

Now in all fairness to Myself,
I have a lot going on. Some of it kicked
up some old issues.
Sometimes there are people or things
that don't exactly bring out the best in us.
As a Spiritual Practitioner,
It is very important for Me to be mindful of
these energies & to let them go.
It's not always easy to do.

Instead of "swimming upstream",
so to speak - I realized rather than fight
these emotions, I needed to address them.
Perhaps a lesson of the Scorpio Moon,
but I was reminded of My selfishness.
Yes, selfishness.
Not only toward others, but to My SELF.

Scorpio is a very intense sign.
Emotions run deep.
Scorpio is fond of Justice, Fairness
but sometimes that sense of fairness can
transmute into "revenge".
That Scorpio intensity can become selfish or
self serving.
Okay, So where does any of this fit in with
"Releasing"?

Realizing My own frustration & anger,
I turned My energy over to Spirit.
What I got in return was interesting.
"Selfish"
It is easy to hold on to anger & resentment,
By doing so, We hold the "Power".
In actuality, our  resentments hold power
over us.  When We feel angry, We think
We are protecting Ourselves. We believe we
are justified in our resentment.  Whether we are
or aren't, the resulting "selfishness"
not only hurts others; it hurts US.

Instead of being angry at Myself
for being angry - I accepted the energy &
asked, "Great Mother, guide me. Show me how
to overcome these feelings when they creep up.
Help me to be the best person I can be."
I headed to bed.

This Morning, while working on some product,
I thought it would be fun to pull a card from a
New Aromatherapy deck I found - to perhaps
give me an idea for a blend.
I think Spirit had other ideas.
"German Chamomile"  
Letting go.
A gentle reminder.
There is more power in releasing
than holding on to anger.

2 comments:

  1. As a Scorpio I have had much the same issues lately finding my peace and letting go. It is good to know I am not alone. Thank you for sharing. oxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all experience these issues at one time or another - the trick is finding the best way to deal with them.
      You're very Welcome Chrissy <3

      Delete

http://www.etsy.com/shop/IntuitiveGoddess