Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Holiday Wish for Peace

I'm a Pagan.
It doesn't mean I have no religion.
It simply means that My path may be different then yours.
I see Spirit as The Goddess, The Great Mother.
It doesn't mean I am Godless, it simply means

I see that amazing & beautiful energy
as "SHE".
I don't bash another religion or
Spiritual path simply because I don't understand it.
Neither do I fear another path
because I may not understand it's customs.
I celebrate Yule,
but I also join in with friends, family & loved ones
who choose to celebrate other traditions.
Wish me a happy Hanukkah, a Merry Christmas, I will wish you the same.
For this one month,
Let's share & respect one another's path.
For 1 very short month,
Let's not blame one another's religion
For 1 short month,
Let us truly believe in
"Peace on Earth"
For if We can not get along for 1 short month,
We will never know peace.
I wish You above all, Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.etsy.com/shop/IntuitiveGoddess